Friday, December 02, 2005

first and foremost

some rules to follow: no capital letters, no holding back, and blog often. there, some house rules to keep myself in check. i really had no other way to start this blog journal, so i figured i would develop the framework for which my posts will be scripted through.

until today, the possibility of me actually writing something on one of these blog sites seemed laughable, if even plausible. so hell, why not surprise even myself by registering for this site. i figure it'll give me some retail space to channel my thoughts onto, something i've secretly been missing since i published those mass emails about my callow social happenings in university.

so here it is. and here i am. enjoy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogs buddy!
Good to have you on board!

okjeff said...

and of course i have you to thank for the inspiration

AquariusDragon said...

well mr. jeff, i'm trying my best not to use capital letters but it's hard. anyway, i've added you to my blogsite. welcome to the blog!